Opened 8 years ago

Last modified 8 years ago

#7214 assigned bug

[mail_daemon] BAD Too many arguments for command: SELECT

Reported by: diver Owned by: czeidler
Priority: normal Milestone: R1
Component: Servers/mail_daemon Version: R1/Development
Keywords: Cc:
Blocked By: Blocking:
Has a Patch: no Platform: All

Description

This is hrev40437, gcc4hybrid.

After creating account in E-mail preflet I got Mail daemon status window with this error. There seems to be some problems with parsing of non-english folder names in gmail.

BTW, shouldn't mail_server be renamed to mail_daemon in Trac?

Attachments (1)

mail_daemon_error.png (69.2 KB) - added by diver 8 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (7)

Changed 8 years ago by diver

Attachment: mail_daemon_error.png added

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by anevilyak

Owner: changed from bga to czeidler
Status: newassigned

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by czeidler

could you check if #40481 fixed it? What kind of encoding is it? How to display it correct?

comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by diver

Same thing with hrev40481. I don't know which kind of encoding it is. I can workaround it by setting Gmail display language to English in gmail settings.

comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by czeidler

Hm strange, using the German settings, I have also some characters like "&....-" but everything runs fine here...

comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by diver

Ok, the original problem is gone now. Now I'm not sure if it was hrev40481 which fixed it or because I cleaned up several trash and spam folders in gmail. The problem with "&....-" IMAP folders remains, though.

comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by diver

It seems that there are some problems converting from utf-7 to utf-8. Just google imap utf7 gmail for solutions.

echo "[Gmail]/+BBIEQQRP- +BD8EPgRHBEIEMA-" | iconv -f utf-7 -t utf-8
[Gmail]/Вся почта

or

echo mb_convert_encoding("&BBoEPgRABDcEOAQ9BDA-", "UTF-8", "UTF7-IMAP");
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.