[Terminal] remember color schema settings [easy]
|Reported by:||Disreali||Owned by:||siarzhuk|
Using hrev43534, but it has been around for quite awhile.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Terminal -> Settings -> Settings.
- notice that the Color schema dropdown box is set to 'Custom', and the Color dropdown and ColorChooser(is that the proper name?) are 'live' and can be changed.
- Select a pre-defined Color schema from the dropdown box.
- notice that the Color dropdown and the ColorChooser are now grayed out and no longer 'live'.
- Click the 'OK' button to save settings and close the Settings window.
- Repeat step 1
- Notice that the Color schema dropdown is once again set to 'Custom', and that the Color dropdown and ColorChooser are again 'live' and not grayed out.
Once a user has selected a pre-defined color schema, the settings window should remember it and show it as selected every time the settings are opened.
Change History (18)
comment:3 by , 9 years ago
|Summary:||[Terminal] remember color schema settings → [Terminal] remember color schema settings [easy]|