SAT: Tab stacked windows disappear
|Reported by:||mmadia||Owned by:||czeidler|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Moving a stack of two windows across workspaces can make them invisisble or disappear completely (depending on how the move to another workspace was done).
- launch Workspaces and resize to a larger size (this makes it easier to visually locate where the invisible windows are.)
- stack two applications together by their tabs
- move the tabbed stacked windows to another workspace.
- poof! the window should now be invisible.
SHIFT + CTRL + CMD + <arrow keys>will not trigger this bug.
LeftMouseDown on the tab + CMD + Fnwill trigger this bug.
- The applications will become invisible.
- Upon switching to another workspace, keep LeftMouseDown and move the invisble application around. Workspaces will show it moving around.
CMD+CTRL+LeftMouseDown, will allow you to move the application, but not make it visible.
- If you're able to guess where the focused application tab is, you can make them reappear.
- To gauge the location of the invisible windows, use LeftMouseDown to select a large area of the Desktop. The hole in the selection will indicate where the invisible applications are.
- using LeftMouseDown on the Workspaces will completely make the windows disappear.
- I have not yet be able to figurs out a way to make them reappear. The only solution is to close the app and re-open it.