[Deskbar] Auto-raise does not work correctly when covered by a window
|Reported by:||x-ist||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Description (last modified by )
This is hrev44584.
- Drag the Deskbar to the lower screen edge.
- Enable Auto-raise.
- Open a window, e.g. a Tracker window
- Move the window such that it covers the Deskbar beyond the lower screen edge
- Hover the mouse down the window to the screen edge carefully without hovering over the Deskbar.
- Deskbar is NOT raised.
- Now hover over the Deskbar (not necessarily the edge)
- Now hover the mouse again down the window to the screen edge carefully without hovering over the Deskbar.
- This time it's raised.
Change History (7)
comment:4 by , 7 years ago
|Status:||new → assigned|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.