ProcessController/Deskbar crash in AttachScrollers()
|Reported by:||drackham||Owned by:||jackburton|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
- Open a few applications (I opened three Terminals)
- Click on ProcessController in the Deskbar
- Navigate to "Threads and CPU Usage"->app_server
- If there are not enough threads listed to cause scrollers to appear at the top and bottom of the list return to step 1.
- Move mouse pointer over list of app_server's threads.
Deskbar encounters an error which prevents it from continuing. The attached gdb output implicates a call to BPrivate::BMenuWindow::AttachScrollers ()