[XSI] Implement SA_SIGINFO for sigaction
|Reported by:||andreasf||Owned by:||bonefish|
|Keywords:||Cc:||haiku@…, kallisti5@…, service.exchange@…|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Haiku currently supports default POSIX signal handlers with no additional signal info, and BeOS' derived signal handlers with additional register access and user-supplied data.
Not yet supported are the extended POSIX signal handlers with siginfo_t and ucontext_t arguments. Some parts thereof are already prepared in the headers but commented out since not implemented on the kernel side.
I had recently submitted a first draft patch for the x86 kernel side signal frame setup. Some fields are not initialized yet, and some information is not (yet) easily obtainable according to Ingo.
Change History (20)
comment:9 Changed 7 years ago by bonefish
- Blocked By 1935 added
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 11 Changed 7 years ago by andreasf
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:13 Changed 7 years ago by HaikuBot
- Cc service.exchange@… added
- Version changed from R1/pre-alpha1 to R1/Development
comment:15 Changed 6 years ago by bonefish
- Owner changed from axeld to bonefish
- Status changed from reopened to in-progress