Kcore: Page Fault: while compiling Haiku on a Haiku
|Reported by:||apn4m3rdrock||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
System: Dell 1100 inspiron 256MB Mem, 1GB VMem Haiku Build: hrev32063-gcc4 Attached: Photos of the error
I was able to easily reproduce this error 5-6 times. Every time I start jam -q haiku-image, within seconds kernel dumps core.
- Copied Haiku Raw Image on a partition of 700MB
- Rebooted, and Installed (thru Installer) installed on a partition of 3.4GB
- Rebooted and Adjusted Vmem to 1GB
- Rebooted once again and started compilation process
- Source files on a third BEOS partition of 5GB
- jam -q haiku-image
- messages "..patience.." pops up around some 10 times before it
dumps core (pagefault).