Keyboard navigating context menu
|Reported by:||humdinger||Owned by:||jackburton|
|Has a Patch:||yes||Platform:||All|
This is hrev33939.
Keyboard navigation of Tracker context menus is quite broken. At the moment not every CursorRight opens a submenu/folder, sometimes you have to press CursorDown for that. I don't think I have to go into the details of how it should work, just have the cursor keys follow the little arrow symbols to open submenu/folders.
Collapsing a submenu/folder with ESC is a good idea, IMO. Better than CursorLeft/Right.
After a bit of playing around with keyboard navigation, the context menu locks up and isn't redrawn. Clicking folders in Tracker still works, just the context menu is toast.
Change History (34)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Ziusudra
- Component changed from Applications/Tracker to Kits/Interface Kit
- Version changed from R1/Development to R1/alpha2
comment:27 Changed 7 years ago by jackburton
- Owner changed from axeld to jackburton
- Status changed from new to in-progress
comment:30 Changed 7 years ago by jackburton
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from in-progress to closed