[Terminal] Artifacts in drawing of window
|Reported by:||siarzhuk||Owned by:||pulkomandy|
|Has a Patch:||no||Platform:||All|
Observed on hrev38417.
Artifact # 1:
1) Open new Terminal window;
2) Press "Enter" some times - caret block is not erased - there is black rectangle at the end of the previous line;
3) enter "ifconfig" command and commit it;
4) Press "Enter" some times - now caret behave more correctly - no garbage on the previous line.
Artifact # 2:
5) Activate another window and place it above Terminal window;
6) Slowly move that window above Terminal in the horizontal direction - Terminal content is not updated correctly and left garbaged by rests of border drawings of the moved window.
PS: If you need screenshots to illustrate this problem I can provide you with it.