Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

#7111 closed bug (fixed)

Missing strings when moving Devices localization to HTA

Reported by: Karvjorm Owned by: nobody
Priority: normal Milestone: R1
Component: Applications/Devices Version: R1/alpha2
Keywords: Devices localization update HTA Cc: Karvjorm
Blocked By: Blocking:
Has a Patch: yes Platform: All

Description

Localization of Devices was updated in hrev39835, but during my Finnish translation testing I noticed, that localization is not complete. Also, I noticed that there is some bug in procedures when moving strings to HTA. If "#include <Catalog> and B_TRANSLATE_CONTEXT macro has defined in the header files (for example, in DevicesPCI.h), then only strings in that header file was moved to HTA, but not not strings in .cpp file (DevicesPCI.cpp).

In enclosed localization update I have fixed also one typo and some code lines where strings ends with space (because you cannot see spaces at the end of strings in HTA). Also, localization of apostrophes were not possible, so I fixed it too.

Attachments (1)

devices-localization-update.patch (5.8 KB) - added by Karvjorm 9 years ago.
A Devices localization update

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (3)

Changed 9 years ago by Karvjorm

A Devices localization update

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Karvjorm

Has a Patch: set

comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by siarzhuk

Resolution: fixed
Status: newclosed

Applied in hrev40507. Thanks.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.