Opened 12 years ago
Last modified 7 years ago
#7663 assigned enhancement
Implement password management
|Reported by:||scottmc||Owned by:||mmlr|
Description (last modified by )
This got a 35% must-have vote, and a 61% only-if-ready vote, so not an R1 requirement, but still a nice enhancement to have if it's ready in time.
Prop #21e Implement password management
- must-have (axeld, mmlr, yourpalal, zooey, ithamar, laplace, bonefish, Wim, sikosis, brecht)
- only-if-ready (nielx, pulkomandy, umccullough, czeidler, jprostko, jonas.kirilla, scottmc, anevilyak, 3dEyes, stippi, leavengood, mmadia, colin, korli, tqh, phoudoin, humdinger)
General poll results
Change History (12)
comment:1 by , 12 years ago
comment:2 by , 11 years ago
|Component:||- General → Servers|
|Status:||new → assigned|
comment:3 by , 10 years ago
comment:4 by , 10 years ago
comment:5 by , 9 years ago
(In #7660) Yes, there are a few problems left:
- Can't join network with special chars (space or so) in the SSID or key
- Network connection is unreliable and will drop after some time, without any notice.
- wpa_supplicant can be crashed easily, and isn't restarted
- if you enter the wrong key and fail connecting to a network, you have to reboot and start over
comment:6 by , 9 years ago
|Component:||Servers → Applications/WebPositive|
No, this one is for a website password manager in Web+, which we still don't have.
comment:7 by , 9 years ago
Why add a separate password manager in Web+, and not use the one provided by the system?
comment:8 by , 9 years ago
Of course this should use the system-wide stuff to manage the passwords. It still has to be plugged into WebKit, to detect password fields in webpages and allow filling them.
comment:9 by , 9 years ago
comment:10 by , 8 years ago
#12279 -- Can't join network with special chars (space or so) in the SSID or key
comment:11 by , 8 years ago
#12280 -- Failing to connect to a wifi ap results in the need for a reboot.
comment:12 by , 7 years ago
|Blocked By:||12812 added|
Is this one complete now with "keystore" or is there more to be done?