bfs: SegFault while unmounting at shutdown
|Reported by:||jahaiku||Owned by:||axeld|
This is gcc4 build of hrev45257 on real Hardware (Eeepc)
Since long time I install Haiku by writing a AnyBoot-Image to a USB-Stick and booting from that. Now I get a reproducible SegFault when:
- Boot from the AnyBoot-USB-Stick
- Choose Language and Keyboard in "Welcome Haiku"
- Choose "Installer" and NOT "Boot to Desktop"
- Setup Disk (HDD in EeePC) with DriveSetup (I have used RAW, without partition)
- Install Haiku into that
- After Install has finished, click on "Reboot" in the installer.
- You will see activity on the HDD, perhaps the umount of HDD
- You will see activity on the booted USB-Stick, but then the SegFault will occur
StackTrace attached in 2 JPGs.